TODAY I GOT A NEW CAR

On Friday night (1.15.2016), my truck died on me Timing belt broke! In other words, dead in the water. That was my Only vehicle and at the time I was looking for work and my best pal, Skye, is starting Nursing School the following Monday. She uses my truck so she was very worried and angry. I told her we needed to be thankful that my old truck lasted all that time and got her to her last day of work. Now me, I was not worried because I knew God was always there. I was scared, however, because of everything especially on Saturday morning when I woke up.

So I went out into the field by my place and I prayed. I said to God how thankful I was for His many blessings. I thanked Him for my truck and the time that I had it. Then, I asked Him to please help me in my situation. I put my trust in Him as I always do. That was Saturday morning (1.16.16).


Saturday night (1.16.16), my mom called me and asked me to come over to their place. When I did, they talked with me for a bit about a car that I had been looking at earlier that day. After asking about it and talking to me, she and my dad surprised me with keys to a NEW CAR!!!! They went to Durango Saturday afternoon and found an Awesome car in excellent shape and at a really great price. One you just don't find! Mom said it was God that brought that to their attention. I knew that for a fact! He heard my prayer and blessed me with a Beautiful New Vehicle!!!!! I thanked Him over and over. I love God with all of my existence and I'm so thankful for His Grace and His blessings. He is Real. Everyone needs to put their faith and trust in Him! He is the greatest friend you could ever hope to have!! I'm so thankful to my wonderful parents. They are the Best in the World!! I'm also so very thankful to my Grandpa and Grandma. They were worried about me yesterday and went around to different car lots and tried to find something good. I told them that meant so much to me a

and I thanked them. My family is Amazing. God blessed me with a very Awesome family!! 

So now I have a Beautiful car. A black 2008 Mercury Milan. Matches perfectly in my life. New Year, New Vehicle. 2016 already turned out to be the BEST YEAR EVER and Jan 16th was the BEST DAY ;}

This car was indeed a blessing from God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day Two Hundred Thirty Three

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five